Re: [gtkmm] Setting the background color of a specific cell in a Gtk::Treeview

On Fre, 2003-01-10 at 10:17, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 03:31, Liza Klerck wrote:
> > I'm sorry, some confusion occured in the message. The code example I included
> > was a response to someone asking how to set the color of an entire column.
> >
> > My question still remains, if I have a TreeViewColumn variable and a
> > TreeModelRow variable how do I use those to get at the cell's cellrender ?
> > The cell being represented by the intersection of the TreeViewColumn and the
> > TreeModelRow.
>
> You do not usually access the data via a CellRenderer directly - data
> should be set in the model. You just use an appropriate, or
> appropriately setup, CellRenderer. If you give more details then we
> might be able to help more.

It sounds like you want to install a cell_data_func() that sets
CellRenderer properties based on model data.  See

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/regexxer/regexxer/src/filetree.cc?rev=1.39&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

for an example.  FileTree::text_cell_data_func() sets the foreground
color of text cells based on model information.

--Daniel