Re: [gtkmm] Any easy way to write a cell renderer with a combo box it it.
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net>
- To: ZHOU DX <zhou_dx yahoo com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Any easy way to write a cell renderer with a combo box it it.
- Date: 10 Jan 2003 02:26:18 +0100
On Fre, 2003-01-10 at 02:05, ZHOU DX wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Since Gtk::combo is neither a Gtk::CellEditable or
> Gtk::Editable, it is not straightforward to fit it
> into the Treeview interface as a cell renderer. I
> tried to write a new "editable" widget that wraps a
> combo, but it looks like I have to write a
> correponding widget_Class to declare the widget as
> editable which is really a pain.
> Anyone knows a easy way to do that?
You have to implement your own cell renderer. Luckily, it has already
been done: have a look at examples/cellrenderercustom/
] [Thread Prev