[gtkmm] saving pixmaps
- From: "Vishal Modak" <whizvish80 rediffmail com>
- To: christof petig-baender de
- Cc: dss home se, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: [gtkmm] saving pixmaps
- Date: 8 Jan 2003 20:50:36 -0000
i am trying to save a pixmap to various file formats in
gtkmm1.2.10..can anybody tell me how..?
also i want to load the images back in to a pixmap..
do i need to use any other library like Imlib or Gdk Pixbuf (but
these are C libraries)
does gtkmm1.2 have the C++ wrapper for it..?
please reply ASAP
] [Thread Prev