[gtkmm] Installing glibmm/gtkmm Makefile.am fragments?

Now that I've started the glibmm 2.4 module (glibmm in gnome's cvs) I'm
thinking about how to avoid repetition in our Makefile.am files. We
already put reusable stuff in Makefile fragments in the build_shared.

I wanted to install these so that gtkmm 2.4 can reuse the Makefile
fragments from glibmm, but of course automake has no way to discover the
installed location at Makefile.am-time. Any ideas?

murray usa net