[gtkmm] Static compilation, once again (and maybe the last one)

hello guys

I think that I have good new about my gtkmm static compilation problem, I recompile all my gtk+-2 and now I only have one missing lib: -lpangoxft-1.0 but I have no idea of what it's or in what package, but I do know that it's the only cause I tried to run g++ without it and ld didn't complain about any missing library, but I got with a lot of "undefined reference to 'XRenderFreePicture', anyways if somebody could tell me more about that lib I'll appreciate it..

Thanx