RE: [gtkmm] Treeview/ListStore with customizable edit control

Hello again,

After playing around with some stuff today. I think I've come to the
conclusion that I really don't need to create a custom CellRenderer, as the
way that the cell is displayed is just fine.  What I really want to do is
hook the treeview's button_press_event signal, however, I'm having problems
with this.  The button_release_event works just fine, but doing

	tree_view_.signal_button_press_event().connect(
		SigC::slot(*this,
&AppWindow::on_tree_view_button_press_event) );

	tree_view_.add_events(Gdk::EventMask(Gdk::ALL_EVENTS_MASK) );

doesn't result in AppWindow::on_tree_view_button_press_event being called
when I click the mouse on the treeview.  The release signal and my handler
work though.

I'm using gtkmm 2.0.2.   Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,

Alex Pavloff - apavloff eason com
Eason Technology -- www.eason.com