Re: [gtkmm] the canvas

>I don't really know that much about the internals of the canvas, but
>I've been using libgnomecanvasmm2 for several of my projects and
>haven't seen any bugs yet.

this is an old bug that i discovered yesterday: try creating
GnomeCanvasPolygon object on a AA-canvas. it will be invisible until
something causes the canvas to render the relevant UTA for the 2nd
time.

there are also some silly requirements in the code, like not
propagating events to the grab item if the event where they happened
is not related by descent to the grab item.

lots of silly things like this.

--p