Re: [gtkmm] TreeView question

The answer:

If you add a dummy column, hide it, and then set this as the expander
column it works. You will however need to always have the tree
expanded or implement some alternative way of letting the user expand
the tree (say by toggling open/close on an activate signal on the row
for example). Tenious on intuitiveness of doing this, but it's at
least what I wanted in my app.

Barnaby