Re: [gtkmm] Cannot connect callback for change of selection

Andreas B. Thun writes:
 > Can somebody explain this compiler error to me?
 > I just cannot compile this:
 > m_TreeSelection->signal_changed().connect(SigC::slot(*this, &ConstraintTypesBrowser::selectedRowCallback));

check out the type mismatch in init's first parameter:

no call to: init(ConstraintTypesBrowser*&, void*&, void (SigC::Object::*&)())
candidates: init(SigC::Object*,            void*,  void (SigC::Object::*)())

Is ConstraintTypesBrowser is SigC::Object subclass?  It would if it derives from
a gtk widget.  If it is not a subclass, simply make it one ...

class ConstraintTypesBrowser : public SigC::Object
{
};