Re: [gtkmm] Label background color

wdewey1 comcast net writes:

> I have these two pieces of code. They change the font color
> properly, but the background color does not change. I don't
> understand why. Can anyone help me with this?

That's because some widgets (e.g. labels and tables) don't have their
own drawing window. So they don't own their background. Or something
like that - I've never quite understood X programming.

Just put the widget inside an Gtk::EventBox and it should work.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/