Re: [gtkmm] Please remove the misleading links from the homepage

On Sunday 21 December 2003 12:22 pm, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> OK. I will do that. The documentation source is in gtkmm/docs if you would
> like to make a patch in future.
>
> However, the book is not a tutorial.

Thank you :-)

I don't know what you mean by "tutorial", but for me every book is either a
reference or a tutorial. And 9% are tutorials (the any book I've seen that
could be classified as a reference contains a list of linux commands).