Re: [gtkmm] Trouble spawning a process

Thanks for your help, but it still does not work.  I
tried it on Linux and it works perfectly, but it still
will not work on Windows.  Furthermore, I tried to
catch the exception in Windows, but I can't figure out
how to catch the spawning exceptions of GTK.  Any
suggestions?

Here's what I tried:

try
  {
      Glib::spawn_async(".\\", filename_arg);
  }
  catch (Glib::SpawnError& ex)
  {
    cout << ex.code()  << endl;
    cout << "something went wrong!" << endl;
    system("PAUSE");
  }

--- Anastasios Bassoukos <abas aix meng auth gr>