Re: [gtkmm] changing text color of gtkmm label

I just want to make sure I understand this right. One way to implement this is to:

myLabel::modify_text( myLabel::get_state(), Gdk::get_red());

This should make the text red for the current state of my label. Does that look right? (I am currently at home and don't have access to my work computer)

Bill

try this:

void Gtk::Widget::modify_text( Gtk::StateType state, const Gdk::Color& color )