Re: [gtkmm] combining GTK with TAO

Hi,

we have an application that use TCP connection with TAO server for gathering data and update notifications, and use GTK for displaying information. All that we have done - we used separate threads for TAO and GTK loops, and Glib::Dispatcher mechanism to communicate btw them.

Regards,
-andrew

Li Wenfeng wrote:

Hi All,

I am wondering if I can combine GTK event loog with TAO event loop to develop a GUI for TAO server and client. Does anyone have this experience? Any help would be appreciated.

Aaron.