[gtkmm] Menus and libglademm

In a Gtkmm application, my main window is loaded from a Glade XML file
using libglademm.  The interface is created correctly, but there are
two flaws in the menu:

1. The File menu contains separators.  In the application, when
   navigating with the keyboard, I can select the horizontal
   separators with the cursor keys as though they were menu items (it
   should skip over them).

2. Some of the menu entries contains accelerators e.g File->Quit is
   Ctrl-Q.  They don't work.

Has anyone else noticed these problems?

I can post the XML file if that would help.

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh