RE: [gtkmm] Gtkmm or Qt?

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 16:28, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > From: Dr Mark H Phillips [mailto:mark austrics com au]
> > I am going on comments from colleagues who have looked at both, rather
> > than first-hand experience.  They felt that QtDesigner was
> > more advanced
> > and better thought out than Glade, but I don't know specifics.  I need
> > to compare the two myself at some stage.
>
> Then it's just FUD. Specifics would be interesting and useful, but not "my
> friend says it's no good".

I am sorry if I offended you.  My email was not intended as FUD.  Others
in my company are convinced Qt is the way to go.  I am not convinced and
am trying to examine the alternatives to see what the pros and cons of
the different libraries are.  I am not an expert in GUI programs and am
trying to educate myself as best I can.  I was hoping it would be clear
from my email that it should be read in that light, not as an attempt
at FUD.

Mark.