Re: [gtkmm] get_widget
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Douglas Roberts <dzzr lanl gov>
- Cc: Gtkmm List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] get_widget
- Date: 22 Aug 2003 18:36:59 +0200
On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 17:19, Douglas Roberts wrote:
> I'm building a gui using glade-2 and C++. I've built the gui and saved
> the code, and I am trying to make get_widget work. In searching for
> documentation on get_widget, I found a reference to this code snippet.
> Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml> refXml = Gnome::Glade::Xml::create("
> ../episimsgui.glade"); <-- Line 16
> Gtk::Entry *pEntry = 0;
> refXml->get_widget("config_file_entry", pEntry);
Yes, and that's part of libglademm. It has an example and there is even
information about it in the gtkmm book.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev