RE: [gtkmm] Pixbufs in treeviews under win32

At 04:45 PM 4/29/2003 +0200, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> From: darco [mailto:darco deepdarc com]
> I have experienced this problem on both Linux and Win32, so
> we might be
> talking about different issues.

If you have the problem with the demo on linux then we'd really like to know
about it.

No, this is a problem on win32 only. It seems to be related to the choice of the cell renderer in a treeview. For some unknown reason, cellrenderertext is always chosen, whatever the content. As a result, we get

(demo.exe:3124): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property `text' of type
`gchararray' from value of type `GdkPixbuf'

warnings in the 'stock item and icon browser' section of gtk-demo (a CellRendererPixbuf is required) and

(demo.exe:2104): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gobject.c:1032: object class `gtkmm__G
tkCellRendererText' has no property named `activatable'

in the 'Tree store' section of the same example (CellRendererToggle is required).

I'm investigating but everybody is welcome to "dive" into the bug.

Cedric