RE: [gtkmm] Pixbufs in treeviews under win32

> From: darco [mailto:darco deepdarc com]
> I have experienced this problem on both Linux and Win32, so
> we might be
> talking about different issues.

If you have the problem with the demo on linux then we'd really like to know
about it.

> However, other than what I am
> describing here, I have no problems using Pixbufs in Win32 that I
> didn't also have in Linux.
>
> My fix for this was to create a Gtk::CellRendererPixbuf, and
> add it to
> a Gtk::TreeColumn, connecting all of the properties to the
> ColumnRecord
> manually. Then add the Gtk::TreeViewColumn to the Gtk::TreeView. For
> some reason this method works while the "easy" way doesn't.

This shouldn't be necessary. I'd be very surprised if it's necessary on
linux, because it's being used lots. You should tell us about problems.

> Anyone have any input or insight on this issue?

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net