[gtkmm] Gtk::Combo again ...

Hi,

I have 2 problems with Combos:
- when we fill a first item into the list, the combo entry takes it's
value, and I can't see any reason why it should be so.
- when 2 (or more) items in the list have the same value, and the user
chooses the second one, while reopening the list, the first item will be
selected. Semantically, these 2 items are different, so they should be
treated as different in gtk(mm), shouldn't they?

Should I report these as bugs in bugzilla ?

		Erwan