Re: [gtkmm] Signal emission stop

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

From: Andrew E. Makeev [mailto:andrew solvo ru]
Am 2003.04.23 13:41 schrieb(en) Andrew E. Makeev:

Hi,

Look at the simple example below, and explain, please, how could I stop SigC signal emission?
For gtk(mm) signals the signal emission can be stopped by
returning true
(or was it false? => we have to look at the docs!) in the
signal handler. Yes, it should be true for <signal_..._event>, and <signal>.emission_stop () for named GTK signals.

Maybe it's something that people would like to see in libsigc++ 2. Patches
are welcome.
No, thanks, we weren't talking about patches for libsigc++. Just Martin wasn't sure how to stop emission for signals that are wrapped in Glib / GTK.

Regards,
-andrew