Re: [gtkmm] MessageDialog

I think it can't be used as a bitfield by now. You can use one of:

enum  ButtonsType {
  BUTTONS_NONE,
  BUTTONS_OK,
  BUTTONS_CLOSE,
  BUTTONS_CANCEL,
  BUTTONS_YES_NO,
  BUTTONS_OK_CANCEL
}

Try this:

Gtk::MessageDialog
  dialog(*p_window_main,
  "Your address book has been modified.\nWould you like to save the changes?",
  Gtk::MESSAGE_QUESTION,
  (Gtk::ButtonsType)(Gtk::BUTTONS_OK_CANCEL));