Re: [gtkmm] Design Question

> I wrote a something about this on the gnomemm-list:
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemm-list/2003-March/msg00024.html

> Does this help? Comments?

Yes, this definitely makes things a bit clearer.  The problem I am running
across is how to let each class access the _same_ backend class and the _same_
RefPtr object which holds the .glade info.

As to the question you raised at the end of the gnomemm email, I think that many
people would benefit from a "Programming with libglademm2/gtkmm2" tutorial.  I
for one have been looking all over for at least examples as to how things are
done using the two, but have been unsuccessful.

I don't know how many people actually use libglademm2, but I certainly think
that more should, seeing as it is a great tool to have.

Thanks for the response and hopefully some people will be kind enough to share
their knowledge on the matter.

--
Craig Slusher
ouslush columbus rr com