[gtkmm] Gtkmm Class /Object design rev.

Hello gnomemm

Is gtkmm / gnomemm compatible Xfree86 libs?
For example is it posibble to call XFree86 Xlib functions throught
gtkmm/gnomemm?

Because there aren't C++ binding for Xfree86 libs I thought I might
get started on it.

I have gtkmm documentation. Certain classes being inhereited by a
another class it doesn't seem to a logic behind it.

For example should a Gtk::Window inherit Gtk::Container since
GtkWindow is a container it self cause of Gtk::Container class and
which control all widgets and How can Gtk::Bin inherit
Gtk::Container(there is no sense in this). Also Gtk::Window can have
many widgets.

OWL hierarchy(If you find one) is a excellent template that Gtkmm can
be based(NOT MSVC$$$$).

Please Reply.
Any comments are accepted.

PS: Just trying to improve gtkmm and trying the data flow from class
to other.
http://www.linuxmail.org/