RE: [gtkmm] Newbie questions about changing menus and RefPtr

Hello!

> > I would like to replace a menu item by another one.
>
> Of course that is generally considering poor UI design. It's probably best
> to have 2 menu items, one of which is disabled. It certainly looks like that
> in this case.

But why there is an erase() and clear() operation of the MenuList then?
I already have a similiar problem described some time ago without an
answer. There are for sure requirements for such things, it's not poor UI
design in general (self adapting user interfaces for example).

Regards,
Frank