Re: [gtkmm] Detecting double-click in a treeview and more

>> true. just be warned that if you have a handler for a single press
>> and/or single release, these will be executed before the one that sees
>> the 2 button press. this can get gnarly, quite rapidly.
>
>Doesn't connect_notify() take care of this?

i don't know what that does. my comment is based on GTK+-level
experiences and some GTK+ documentation (can't find a URL right
now). the order of events generated for a "double click" is:

      button-press   (ev->type == GDK_BUTTON_PRESS)
      button-release
      button-press   (ev->type == GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS)
      button-release

what does connect_notify() do?