RE: [gtkmm] Detecting double-click in a treeview and more

> Is there a way to detect a double-click in a treeview?

Yes -- connect a signal handler to the button press signal on the treeview.

Then the signal handler should look something like this:

bool MyWindow::on_mytreeview_button_press_event(GdkEventButton *ev)
{
   if (ev->type == GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS) {
      // it's a double click, so do something...
   }

   return false;
}

> Also, is there a way to embed a combo in a cell to edit instead
> of just having
> an entry?

I'm sure the answer is yes, but I've never had to do this.  Someone else
will have to help on this one.

Good luck,
--Howdy