Re: [gtkmm] RedHat and Mandrake RPMs

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:

> > From: Guillaume Cottenceau [mailto:gc mandrakesoft com]
> > Just wanted to tell you that I just uploaded in "cooker contrib",
> > the second part of cooker, Mandrake development distribution,
> > libsigc++-1.2.4 and gtkmm-2.2.1.
>
> Thanks. That's great news. Is there a URL or instructions we can add to the
> gtkmm download page?

Cooker is our "unstable" distribution, therefore it's not advised
to install these packages on a stable version. People should
either use cooker (then, they just need to "urpmi.update -a &&
urpmi libgtkmm2.0-devel") or rebuild the package on their distro.

That said, I'm willing to rebuild a package for our just-released
9.1, if you want to host the package, or only link to it from my
personal page, so that people would just need to download it and
install it. I've not done so already because I think the use for
it is too small to add it to our "updates" or "unsupported"
packages for our 9.1.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/