RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm docu bug on Gtk::Window.set_default(Gtk::Widget &)

> From: Oli Kessler [mailto:ok tor ch]
> While trying to set a default widget

What method do you mean?

> I read the docu which
> states to use
>    the macro GTK_WIDGET_SET_FLAGS()  to set Gtk::CAN_DEFAULT which in
> turn allows using the widget in the call to *set_default*.
>
> However, as one good fellow on #c++ indicated, you have to use the
> method *set_flags* to do this.
>
> I would try to fix the docu by submitting a patch but the
> whole thing is
> a bit too complicated as the docu seems to be generated by mixing in
> gtk+ docu as well.
>
> What should I do?

Make a change such as this, maybe:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F2F512B04

or if the docs are hand-coded in the source, just edit the .hg file.

And look here for patch-creation instructions:
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml

If you can't fix a bug then at least report it in bugzilla. But please do
try.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net