From: Manuel Clos [mailto:llanero eresmas net]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 7:59 AM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: [gtkmm] how to set a Value?

Hi all,

In gtk-- I was using this:

progressBar_->set_bar_style(GTK_PROGRESS_CONTINUOUS);

while porting I found this in progressbar.h:

template <>
class Value<Gtk::ProgressBarStyle> : public
Glib::Value_Enum<Gtk::ProgressBarStyle>
{
public:
   static GType value_type() G_GNUC_CONST;
};

but I don't know how to use the Value<> thing.

How should the new code look?

Thanks

--
Manuel Clos