Re: [Re: [Re: [gtkmm] status of memberfunctions of Glib::TimeVal ]]

Stephan Puchegger <puchs ap univie ac at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I would like to avoid API addition as well as API breakage. It's all API
> > change. We should only do it in emergencies.

[snip]
> And thats why I asked. If you want to keep it the way it is - no problem.
> I really do not want to pester anyone with unwanted (API) changes -
> especially not the maintainers of this great project. I am sorry if I did.
> I just thought that those additions would make the class more useful.
>
> May I just ask for a sentence what the official position on the class
> TimeVal is? If its "keep it the way it is", I am not going to pester
> any of you with that topic again.

I was not commenting on your patch/questions. I know nothing about them. I was
responding to Karl's general comments about API changes after the freeze.

Feel free to submit patches. Insignificant API changes are allowed at this
point.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net