Re: [gtkmm] tree or listview example

On 23 Sep 2002 20:34:57 +0200
Bart Hakvoort <bart hakvoort castel nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Has anyone fixed a tree or listview in gtkmm2 yet ?
>
>  The documentation is very *poor* ( at least ) and i really need some
>  sample-code or a litle bit explanation.
>
>  Do you know of some sample-code or a project which contains a tree- or
>  listview ? I really need one for my own application

Take a look at demos/gtk-demo in the gtkmm2 source distribution. There you have a couple of treeview examples. If you want a more complicated example of a treeview you might want to take a look at the files crossovertreeview.h/cc in my project gspeakers (http://gspeakers.sf.net).

btw, this question was asked only a few days ago....

Daniel Sundberg