Re: [Re: [gtkmm] Re: [gnomemm] Problems with Gst::Object]

Christian Meyer <chrisime uni de> wrote:
> I asked the gstreamer people and checked gstobject.h myself:
> # define GST_OBJECT(obj)
> (G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE_CAST((obj), GST_TYPE_OBJECT, GstObject))
> #define GST_OBJECT_CAST(obj)            ((GstObject*)(obj))
> # define GST_OBJECT                     GST_OBJECT_CAST
>
> So everything seems ok.
> Seems like I'm missing something :*(

Again, it's not clear what you are trying to tell us.

Do you mean that there _is_ a GTK_OBJECT macro, but that it just wasn't on the
documentation page?

And do you mean that you still have some problem? If so, please tell us what
the problem is.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net