[gtkmm] How to capture Enter pressed on a Entry?

Hi.

	I'm writing my first app with gtkmm and I have a doubt.I love gtkmm but
have no knowledge of gtk+.

	I supose it's a silly question, but I have not found any clue on the
docs.

	I'm trying to capture when a user presses the Enter key on a Entry. I
tried to capture GDK_KEY_PRESS, but calling set_events, inerited from
Widget, from the constructo gives me this error:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3824 (gtk_widget_set_events):
assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (widget)' failed

	Cold be this is not the correct way, but I don't see any other option.

Thanks in advance.