Re: [Re: [Re: [[gtkmm] New pangomm interface issue]]]

Am 05.09.2002 15:52 schrieb(en) Murray Cumming:
MHL Schulze t-online de (Martin Schulze) wrote:
> Okay, then let's go for 1. anyway. This will have to wait now,
however...

Why? A patch would be fine.

Lack of time...
However it is in the TODO file now (if my latest patch gets applied),
so I won't forget...

> > Martin, please bug a cvsmaster (greg or chema, for instance) on irc
if
> > you
> > still don't have your cvs write access.
>
> Do I try the right thing?
>
> cvs -d:pserver:teebaum cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login

I have not received any email saying that your username has been added.

I just wanted to make sure I'm trying the right thing in case it does get
added some day... (cvs.gnome.org is my guess - I didn't read it anywhere).
However I will try to reach a cvsmaster myself.

Regards,

  Martin