[gtkmm] Searching object into a box

Hi everybody.

	I'm new to the list and this is my first post. I'm nota a native
english speaker, so please excuse my poor English.

	I'm programming with gtkmm for six monts now. Until now I made only
simple things. But when I tried to do my first nice trick I discovered
it was not so easy as I thought :(

	I'm trying to make a function that gets a Box object and aplyes some
changes to all Entry the objects packed into it. Of course it will be
recursive by calling to itself when finds a Box.

	Following you can find an skeleton code I have writen to test to do
that, the code is a little bir dirty because I tried to change a lot of
things on it in order to fix the problem. When I run it I get a core
dump, also attached you can see the backtrace from gdb.

	I don't want to critisize the people who gives us their work in form of
gtkmm, but in the documentation nor in the header files I can't find any
clue about what I'm doing bad.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks in advance.