[gtkmm] Re: [gtkmm] RadioElem Signal

>I'm very, very new to this.
>I made a toolbar with two buttons, when I click one I get the signals
>from all two. How to prevent.
>
>  using namespace Gtk::Toolbar_Helpers;
>          Gtk::RadioButton::Group gr;
>  m_Toolbar.tools().push_back(RadioElem(gr,"Vertex",SigC::slot(*this,
>&DendoWindow::on_menu_file_new_generic)));
>  m_Toolbar.tools().push_back(RadioElem(gr,"Edge",SigC::slot(*this,
>&DendoWindow::on_menu_others)));

You cannot prevent this. This is the normal behaviour. These two
items are radio elements of the same radio group. If you select an
item it gets signaled because it got selected. The other item
gets signaled because it got unselected.

 Andreas

Online Fotoalben - jetzt kostenlos bei http://www.ePost.de