Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 2.0.0candidate2

Under Sun Solaris/Forte C++, I've tested canditate3. It compiles out of the
box including all examples. All examples also run fine with one exception.
One of the drag&drop examples crashes while dragging, but this seems to be
a gtk+-Problem.

BTW, Sun has now resolved two further compiler bugs, which were detected
during gtkmm compilation. With that patches, the four cases of #ifdef
__SUNPRO in the examples could be removed now. Should I put a CVS patch in
the bug list?

Great job done!!! Looking forward to Halloween.

--
   Michael v. Szombathely
   <szombath bifab de>

                      murrayc t-online
                      de (Murray               An:       gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
                      Cumming)                 Kopie:
                      Gesendet von:            Thema:    Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 2.0.0candidate2
                      gtkmm-list-admin@
                      gnome.org

                      24.10.02 21:18
                      Bitte antworten
                      an murrayc

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 21:12, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 11:03, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Here is the unofficial test tarball of gtkmm2.0.0, which we expect to
> > release on 31st October 2002:
> > http://www.murrayc.com/temp/gtkmm-2.0.0candidate1.tar.gz
> >
> > Please test thoroughly, on as many platforms as possible.
>
> I uploaded
> http://www.murrayc.com/temp/gtkmm-2.0.0candidate2.tar.gz
> because the pkg-config files were causing apps to link to the old
> library versions instead of the new ones.

Sorry, ignore that. candidate3 should be there by the time you read
this:
http://www.murrayc.com/temp/gtkmm-2.0.0candidate3.tar.gz

Murray Cumming
murray usa net