Re: [Re: [gtkmm] book: inline example code?]

"Benjamin A. Cooper" <bacooper bacwater net> wrote:
> As a user who recently had to go through the book to learn Gtkmm for the
> first time, I agree with Morten.  If the book didn't have the examples
> inline I would have skipped right over them
[snip]
> Perhaps a shell script preprocessor script to automatically insert the
> examples?

OK, well for now I will add clickable links to the examples directories
because it's far too tedious to copy and maintain it manually, particularly
with the markup of characters such as "<" and "&".

But the information should be there in the link URLs to allow some future
processing to add the code inline. Or if we can't do that then another human
being can volunteer to do the work.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net