[gtkmm] book: inline example code?

The "programming in gtkmm" contains example code, which is the same as that in
the gtkmm distribution. It's quite tedious to keep them in sync, because the
current version of DocBook XML doesn't have a way to include them
automatically.

So unless anyone has any objections, or solutions, I'm just going to mention
their locations rather than include the code itself. I hear that a future
version of DocBook XML will be able to do it properly.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net