[gtkmm] Binary API-freeze plan

Here's my plan for the gtkmm 2.0.0 binary API-frozen release:

Wednesday 16th October: gtkmm 1.3.25 released.
  (We need to do this because Daniel made TextView API changes recently)
  (There should be _no_ API changes after this release, so act now)

Wednesday 23rd October: gtkmm 2.0.0 candidate unofficially released for
testing.
Wednesday 30th October: gtkmm 2.0.0 released.
Thursday 31st October: gtkmm 2.0.0 announce.

Do not just wait for the final release. Test the intermediate releases, or
don't blame us.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net