[gtkmm] dynamic loading

I need to use dynamic loading. I didn't find anything in gtkmm lib, so I
tried to use g_module.
It failed so I tried dlopen(), and it produced the same error:
g_module_symbol() and dlsym() can't resolve the given symbol.
Maybe symbols are hidden by C++ mangling. This functions are written in C so
they don't resolve mangling. Is it right ?

Is there a way to manage dynamic loading with gtkmm ?
If not, how can I do ? Do you know a C++ library which manage dynamic

I am using GNU/Linux and g++ 2.96.

Thancks

Xavier

Joined file: The program I used to test dlsym() and g_module_symbol().