RE: [Re:[[gtkmm] technical question: GTKMM_LIFECYCLE]

	Ah...Now you've made me realize the errors of my way. I completely
missed the point that GstMM would work *exactly* like GtkMM unlesss the user
explicitly did something different. I think, in that case, the slight semantic
difference between GstMM::manage and Gtk::manage is perfectly acceptable.

	However, it should be documented in both the GstMM docs and the GtkMM
docs.

> Am 03.10.2002 18:08 schrieb(en) "Butler, Gerald":

	<SNIP>

> > 	I think having something *like* manage under GstMM is the best
> > solution. Perhaps it should be called "container_reference".
> >
> > 	Thank You for this opportunity to give my opinion.

 The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and/or
 confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
 named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
 copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
 this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone
 (330-668-5000), and destroy the original message.  Thank you.