[gtkmm] RPM .spec files

I notice that there are no RPM .spec files in the source tarballs
for the GNOME 2 related libraries.

Are the maintainers willing to include a .spec.in file in
the CVS server and to distribute the generated .spec file in
the source tarballs?  This would allow a user to say 'rpm -tb
gtkmm-1.3.23.tar.gz', for example, to produce binary RPMs.

I would be willing to provide this .spec.in file.  It would be
as simple as possible.  The compilation command would be this:

    ./configure --prefix=%{prefix} --disable-static && make

I could also help maintain this file as needed.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sympatico . ca>