[gtkmm] Gtkglarea--

I'd like to upgrade my program to use the latest version of gtkmm, but I
also require gtkglarea-- (a wrapper around gtkglarea that set's up a
window to display opengl graphics), but the maintainer doesn't seem to
be doing much lately, and I don't suspect that it'll be upgraded to gtk+
2.0 any time soon.

Is anyone else working on upgrading this library? I suppose I could try
to do this myself, but I'm not very good with opengl (I use it for one
small thing). I might try it anyway, since I am dependent on it.

--
MACINTOSH = Machine Always Crashes If Not The Operating System Hangs
"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."