Re: [gtkmm] Is it possible to connect an "selection-changed" signal to a notebook?

On 01 Oct 2002 18:23:50 +0200
Bart Hakvoort <bart hakvoort castel nl> wrote:

> See topic :-)
> I think it's possible, but i wasn't able to do it. I hope one of you
> knows the answer.

How would you like to connect a signal-changed to a notebook? What has changed and what should happen to the notebook?

> And, by the way, how can i refresh ( or redraw ) a screen? draw(NULL)
> doesn't work for me.

You should not have to do this for normal widgets, X or Gtk+ (or whatever, I don't know) should handle this for you.

Also i think we need to know if you're using gtkmm-1.2 or gtkmm-1.3.

---
Daniel Sundberg