Re: [gtkmm] book: Including example code - a solution

Hi Murray,

* Murray Cumming <murrayc t-online de> [2002-11-29 15:50:46]:
> I have discovered XInclude, which can include example code in DocBook.
> See the attached patch for an example.
>
> So that problem is solved, but we will need to remove the LGPL license
> comment blocks from the example code to avoid cluttering up the book.
> Does anyone have an alternative solution?

It might just be me being silly, but is there a good reason to why the
*examples* are licensed under the LGPL? Why not just remove the license
and make them public domain?

  - Morten.