[gtkmm] gtkmm2 cvs module branched for gtkmm 2.0 / 2.2

I have created the gtkmm-2-0 branch in the gtkmm2 cvs module. Work on
the HEAD branch (the default checkout) will aim at gtkmm 2.2, wrapping
GTK+ 2.2. You should not need to re-checkout the module.

Like GTK+ 2.2, gtkmm 2.2 will contain only API addition, with no API
breakage. We might do bug-fixing work on gtkmm-2-0, but most work will
happen on HEAD, because a stable GTK+ 2.2.0 will be released soon.

This means, get your API _additions_ patches in now. Those API additions
might be changeable during the gtkmm 2.1.x releases. That's not a
problem, because gtkmm 2.0.x will be the nice stable almost-the-same
alternative until gtkmm 2.2 goes stable.

This is exactly the same procedure that GTK+ is using, by the way.

murray usa net