RE: [gtkmm] libtool and debian
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Bradley Bell <btb debian org>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [gtkmm] libtool and debian
- Date: 15 Nov 2002 21:06:45 +0100
On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 20:58, Bradley Bell wrote:
> > > > Your link says that it needs libtool 1.4.2-7. Can you tell me
> > how to get
> > > > that without actually running debian?
> > >
> > > As far as I know, the version you have should be fine. All you
> > need to do
> > > is run libtoolize --force --copy before running autogen.sh or whatever.
> > But I have never built gtkmm2 on this system with any other libtool.
> but have you ever run libtoolize on that system,
Yes. I build from cvs.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev