Re: [gtkmm] syntax for MenuElem( .....,slot( static member function ) )

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:28:05 -0600
Stephen Tashiro <tashiro zianet com> wrote:

> >>In my opinion;
> >>Control_class my_cc;
>
> >>list.push_back( MenuElem("Start" ,slot(my_cc,  &Control_class::playback) ) );
>
> That works if my_cc is a menu but I can't get it to work if it is a non-menu class.

I'm forget. If you want to make a class when you would like put your callbacks
you must derive it from SigC::Object. For me it works.

--
Roman Ancerowicz rancerow poczta onet pl
http://www.opensourcepl.org